Guide to Install Google Play Store without flashing
Dear fellow Mi Note Pro/Mi 4c
I know your beloved device’s bootloader is locked, and there is no way to flash Google Apps via custom recovery.
For those less fortunate owners whom had a bricked in your devices &/or awaiting for the unlock code, please kindly be patience.
You might wish to take a read at this thread for more information.
Ok, for those more fortunate owners, if you desperate to access to Google Play store, here is how. I had personally tested this app and had Google Play services up and working. There is no issue running other Google APPs, e.g. Mail, Hangout, Fit, Chrome). And even applying 6.12.25 OTA updates, the Google Play services is still intact and running.
*NOTE: On a side note: I wasnt able to flash Google app via TWRP recovery on my Mi Note running CN DEV MM ROM 6.1.21. I had flashed with Open GApp-6.0- package (nano, micro & mini) , none of it works, and end up having the stock launcher overwritten and doesnot start up, (But there is no boot loops)
1. Install this attached APP. (Please reply to view)
CREDITS TO ORIGINATOR CREATOR!
Sorry, only those who have replied to this post could see the hidden contents.
2. From the HOME screen, look out for this icon.
3. Click and run the APP. & CLick on the bottom Blue icon, and it is automatic.
*NOTE: Ensure you have a working Data-connectivity &/or WiFi, as it will download and install the required Google services frameworks & apps.
3. You can multi-task and switch over to the DOWNLOADS app to monitor the download process.
4. After downloading, it will automatically install, You have to manual click INSTALL.
5. The whole process might take some time, depending on your network speed, so please be patience. So after successing installing, I suggest you do a reboot of your device, before signing in to your Google account.
I hope this APP and simple steps will be useful for you , and working for you. Please do leave a reply here if it not working for your device. (Please leave your device type and MIUI Version, so i can look into it)